Sunday 28 August 2011

It never gets old...

Just reading a post at the Naked Husbands blog and a minor point he brought up gave me a bit of inspiration for a post...

I did wonder before this started if being teased and denied would get boring at some point, I mean, looking at it dispassionately, you might think so, mightn't you? Well, I can't say that it has for me yet, and I can't see it becoming so either. I think the most likely reason for that would be if you were in chastity but not getting enough teasing to keep you interested, and I'm certainly getting a reasonable amount (hey, there's always room for more isn't there?).
I was discussing the chastity thing the other day with Mistress R and I said to her that I couldn't see why she would ever want to stop since she can have whatever she wants, whenever she wants... whereas a guy might think, okay I've had enough of this I want to fuck/cum/wank whatever. Her answer was that the only reason really was that she might get bored of being the one making the decision all the time. Fair enough I guess.
I have my doubts though, think about it logically... say she decides we should have a break, the first think I'm going to do is want to fuck her, I don't think it would take long for her to want to get that back under control somehow.
Oh well, I guess maybe we'll find out sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment